CRS Project design
When designing and planning this project, the following factors were taken into account:
1. Positive practical experience in recovering patients after SARS-CoV-2.
2. The original position on coronavirus infection.
3. The ability to attract and analyze the client base of methods for training astronauts.
4. Systematic work on the training and rehabilitation of cosmonauts for long-term flights.
5. Availability of material base, including advanced, experimental technologies based on technologies "big data" and "artificial intelligence".
6. Features of the material base, providing the possibility of a long stay of patients in conditions of acceptable comfort directly at the clinic.
7. Opportunity to involve the best scientists in the project, taking into account their practical experience of working with children, including extreme cases in terms of general health.
8. General life experience and developed fragments of aerospace medicine.